KDE - What's where?
  • From: Todd Bissell <bis9170@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:30:03 -0800
Hi all:

I upgraded from 8.0 to 8.2 recently. While I am pretty happy with the upgrade
(and the fact that it didn't blow away my /etc configs, or kill off my /home
directory), I have had a few odd KDE-related issues with my general-use user
account. So much so that I figured it would easier to create a new user and
have a fresh start. A quick question:

Where are the various KDE-related settings kept? I want to import my Kmail
settings and e-mail rules to my new account, as well as my Konqueror
settings, etc. I've dug through the /$home/.kde directory, and haven't seen
anything that really stands out. Ideas? Tks.

Cheers, Todd