Re: [SLE] Cut'n'paste question (WM)
  • From: Sjoerd Hiemstra <shiems@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:24:50 +0200
KMcLauchlan:
> If I select a URL in a Sylpheed message, I don't just point and click.
> It doesn't get recognized as a unit.

Configuration > Common preferences > Tab 'Other' > External commands >
Web browser:
enter

opera %s

in this field.
Then Opera will be launched if you either double click an URL w/ left
button or single click w/ middle button.
It just looks a little strange in my Sylpheed 0.8.3; as if the URL is
not recognized as such when clicked.

> in Sylpheed I have not found any combination of methods that will
> allow me to reply to this list.

I must say I wouldn't want anything else. It prevents me from
accidentally replying to the list. I would suggest to put the SuSE
address in your address book.

SH

< Previous Next >