Re: [SLE] Replacing MS/Exchange
  • From: toganm@xxxxxxxx (Togan Muftuoglu)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:36:20 +0200

Sean Smith wrote:

> And this is for the Linux version right?

Correct, Although when you install the star office from the SUSE CD it
comes as networked preinstalled and you only need to run the soffice in
the user's directory to get the workstation install going on. Yet this
does not help you with the shceduler as the scheduler server isnot
installed and it is npt on the suse CD's (correct me if I am wrong Ben)