Re: [SLE] Is Linux Ready?
  • From: stuarthall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stuart Hall)
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:08:12 GMT

The previous 3 or 4 postings about HTML editors were just the kind of
Linux advocacy I like to hear of. Instead of a nasty response to an
obviously frustrated user, we get very helpful search

I am consistently proud to be a SuSE user, and a member of this
mailing list.

p.s. Anyone hear from Lenz lately?

On Mon, 22 May 2000 10:02:48 -0800 (AKDT), you wrote:

>The options for GUI web development include ASWedit,
>Bluefish is a good up and coming editor,
>and a very nice one, CoffeeCup.
>W.D.McKinney (Dee) deem@xxxxxxx
>"A man has to live with himself, and he should see to it that
>he always has good company."
>-Charles Evans Hughes

Stuart Hall
Cheshire, Connecticut, USA