Re: [SLE] Is Linux Ready?
  • From: stuarthall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stuart Hall)
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:08:12 GMT

The previous 3 or 4 postings about HTML editors were just the kind of
Linux advocacy I like to hear of. Instead of a nasty response to an
obviously frustrated user, we get very helpful freshmeat.net search
results.

I am consistently proud to be a SuSE user, and a member of this
mailing list.

Stuart

p.s. Anyone hear from Lenz lately?

--