Re: [SLE] Athlon madness
  • From: rost0005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Alexander Stragies)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:32:02 +0200

> At least booting an Athlon system from 6.3 CDROM works flawlessly, as I did
> check that. It should also work with the normal 6.3 boot floppy.
which one, the bootdisk image or the eide image?
as i said the 6.3 bootdisk floppy wont boot, quiting with "boot failed,
change disk".
Could that be a sign of a faulty disk, because the disks used might have
been slightly old. And, rawrite did not complain
do i have to use rawrite3.exe or can i still use rawrite.exe
tell me what other info you need to diagnose, and i'll repost.
thanks already,