[SLE] R: [SLE] ES1371 vs. SMP
  • From: alessandro@xxxxxxxxxx (Alessandro Carini)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:01:16 +0100

> Welcome aboard :)

Tnx ...

> Not with the current version of YaST2, sorry! This will be a feature for
> the next release.

Ok, I'll glad to see a option to keep the index of the software cached (and
with the new entry highlited), if you use FTP as install media ...

> > My sound card ES1371 refuses to work As I fin in the newsgroup this is
> > a common problem among people with SMP motherboard. Anyone has solved

> Sorry, can't help on this one. But I remember quite a lot of posts about

None of them was useful, unfortunately ... and opensound is not a solution,
I think that I'll try to fin a news card that as proven to work under SMP,
the difference from ES1371 "used" card and a new card will be cheaper than
opensound.

Anyone know If there is a card that work well with ABP6 dual celeron and
Linux SUSE 6.3?

Thanks in advance