Re: [opensuse-wiki] ATTENTION: please keep organization in mind
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:54:08 +0100
Rajko,

2009/11/18 Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Tuesday 17 November 2009 05:22:49 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

Let's assume we have a "Quality page" in place. Is it right that an
edit to that page will automatically result in a new "Draft page" that
exists side-by-side with the "Quality page" while the "Quality Page"
is still shown to the user and the new "Draft page" is accessible via
link? I mean that way the author of the new "Draft page" that got
automatically created by doing an edit to the "Quality page" may link
his draft at forums.o.o to get feedback once he thinks that his draft
is ready for the reviewing/approving process (candidate to replace the
sighted version, i.e. the "Quality page")

It is exactly how it works with default settings.
Page that is marked as sighted or quality will be shown to visitors as default
page, but anyone can see the draft version, using one of 2 links, one is in
top line with other links to see article, history, edit, and the other is on
mark in top right corner of the article grouped with Sighted/Quality.

Great! So, is there actually any remaining issue with FlaggedRevs then
or can we finally decide to use it? Did you get help with the CSS for
the openSUSE skin?

Best,

Regards, Rajko

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team