Re: [opensuse-wiki] [FPR] Home page: 2nd stage of proposals
On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 05:52:54PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 04:55:01PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> > I will see if I can get a page together that would look like I would
> > prefere it. Should be ready somewhere later today or tonight.
>
> Damn, That is hard to do. I am used to work solely with css and looking at
> tables is no fun. Any change of making a solely css page without the
> tables mess in it? If yes, I am willing to gie it a try. If not, I don't
> even start.

Made two small changes.
1) Added a link to Bug report
2) Made the left <h3> the same as the center.

I would also perhas place the 'Google code of summer' in the center block.
--
But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am
free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I