Re: [opensuse-translation] Can't access svn
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:59:40 +0100
Guillaume GARDET <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

I'm getting the following error while trying to access the svn through
webdav and apache
(https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-11_1-Branch):
errcode=13 "Could not open the requested SVN filesystem"

Yesterday, I ran an "svn up" and I get this error too, a second try (5
minutes later) was ok and a third "svn up" (1h later) returned me this
error.

Some days ago it was very slow for me when I tried to check in "large"
files such as the so-called memory files.

It is probably worth reporting it as devzilla:

http://devzilla.novell.com/forge/

R&D / Documentation