Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:55:16 +0200
Am Montag, 16. Juni 2008 schrieb Ladislav Michnovič:
Hello.

I checked the directory /suse/setup/slide/txt on DVD installation
media and there is only en and gl directory.
Other languages are missing. Was this necessary due to disc space or
something went wrong? Those files were present on RC 2 installation
media.
It's a pity that users can see only English slideshow during installation.

Yeah, but it wasn't decided or anything, it just happened. Looks to me as
Karl added gl short before release and somehow dropped the other languages
in the Makefile.

It's a pity, but I'm afraid that's the price of updating translations so
late in the process ;(

Greetings, Stephan