Re: [opensuse-testing] New draft for request
Le 29/06/2011 11:15, Peter Czanik a écrit :

upstream project, syslog-ng, where I'm community manager. The first
widespread testing comes with beta and even more with RC.

yes, but that's true whatever you name them. People are instructed not to use them :-). I Have to say that it was pretty true until now for openSUSE. It's the first time I see a so good factory :-)

and forums. But for beginner users I'd still not recommend it. Just
think of packman and binary nVidia / ATI drivers.

beginners are not our target, anyway. And we need beginner testers :-)). Where will you find them?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg