Re: [opensuse-security] discontinuation of SuSE 10.2 ?
  • From: Dan Goodman <Dan.Goodman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:17:00 -0400
Bob Vickers wrote:
Has a date been fixed for the discontinuation of security support for SuSE
10.2? My guess from previous precedent is roughly Jan 2009, but a more
authoritative statement would be welcome (as a would a roadmap on the SuSE
web site).

Same thing for SuSE 10.3 -- my situation is very similar except for rev level and personal upgrade cycle..

Dan Goodman 4287 Route 130 South
Senior Systems Administrator Edgewater Park
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse New Jersey 08010