Re: [opensuse-project] What's the latest on the strategy discussion?
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:20:11 +0100
Mandag den 13. december 2010 08:03:35 skrev Basil Chupin:
It's just I do not know of any other distro which is going thru the same
agonising, hand-wringing , process. That's all.

Cuz either they have top-down, centralized leadership/dictatorship. Or they
have a clear identity from the beginning - which has been further established
and cemented for years and years.

Whereas openSUSE is a schizofrenic with severe identity crisis, so there's no
way around it. We should have done this years ago, and if we don't get it
right this time, we'll prolly not get another chance in the foreseeable
future.

Of course at some point, maybe the board+Jos+coolo should get together and
make the final decision.