Re: [opensuse-project] What's the latest on the strategy discussion?
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:18:04 +0100
On Friday 10 December 2010 14:48:38 Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 12/10/2010 04:41 AM, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Thursday 09 December 2010 14:23:03 Robert Schweikert wrote:
"openSUSE. Linux for grown-ups". I like it, but a comment from Helen
South

struck me:
Not keen on 'Linux for Grown-Ups'.
Odd combination of arrogant and boring.

openSUSE: Your Linux distribution

We do more than a distro :D

And how does "Linux for Grown-Ups" reflect that?

You have an alternative that DOES reflect that openSUSE is more of a pro
distro compared to many others yet doesn't exclude people just because they
like to play with it or use it productively or or or...

This one seems to only exclude kids who don't want to be grown-ups, not to bad
compared to the "openSUSE: the professional solution" excluding most home
users or "openSUSE: Your Linux Distribution" which says nothing...

BTW, my kids have openSUSE on their computers, maybe they shouldn't as
they are definitely not grown up ;)

??
< Previous Next >