Re: [suse-programming-e] make and gcc
  • From: Glenn Hancock <glennh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:38:25 -0400
Sorry,

Its personal... I downloaded it from the net as I wanted to try it
out before I spent any money. If it would take care of my problems to
buy professional I'll run to the store now.. I am use to installing
and downloading so I didn't figure it was worth it. However, I've
never had a version of linux install with no compiling programs...

Thanks,

glenn