Re: [suse-programming-e] make and gcc
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:43:16 +0200
On Monday 12 July 2004 17:38, Glenn Hancock wrote:
> Its personal...  I downloaded it from the net as I wanted to try it
> out before I spent any money.  If it would take care of my problems to
> buy professional I'll run to the store now..  I am use to installing
> and downloading so I didn't figure it was worth it.  However, I've
> never had a version of linux install with no compiling programs...

I am not 100% sure, but IIRC we always shipped basic development systems with
the personal edition, too so a user can build packages from source.

Please check in the software selection - the easiest way is to use the
"search" facility (select the "search" filter view in the combo box at the
left).

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.