[opensuse-packaging] Getting rid of /etc/tmpdirs.d
We currently use both /etc/tmpdirs.d and /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d - the first for SysVinit, the second for systemd.

I suggest to drop /etc/tmpdirs.d completely (after taking care that the files are listed in tmpfiles.d

The question is how to create the directories when booting with SysVinit. We have two options:
1) Run /bin/systemd-tmpfiles from systemd to create these
2) Add some shell magic that reads and parses the tmpfiles.d and creates those.

Since I see that systemd is already - even if not used by default - required by a couple of packages, I'm going with the first option.

This was triggered by a bug in screen where screen did not create the needed directories at install time, they were created only at boot time.

I'll fix now all packages - and take care of the %post section as well.

Andreas