Re: [opensuse-multimedia] howto make a video clipJdd
Le 15/02/2011 22:08, Stuart Tanner a écrit :
Yes I can see that would be difficult.. I don't know it would take to upload
at 1mb/s but it would likely take days..

weeks :-( (I know, I tried to upload photo collection, but with the
present 15Mpix average, it's nearly impossible)

I think its about time that upload speeds could match download speeds but I
can only dream..

no it's easy with fiber optic, now coming in France (but I'mp pretty
far from center town, so not for me)

It would be most likely quicker to fly to copy the file to a hd and fly back
lol.

send a BD if you happen to have a reader :-)

(I have a writer)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net