Re: [opensuse-multimedia] howto make a video clip (music)
On Sunday, February 06, 2011 07:29:44 am Dave Plater wrote:
As I said we can use benguela's tracks for free with permission

I was on a web site you linked here, and some of stuff, or snippets of it,
they have can be used. They are good at what they are doing.

I accumulated quite a lot of respect from the
S.A. music community when I ran the Harbour music club so this is a
chance to get something back.

S.A. music, or sippets of it, can be interesting, although I can foresee that
some guys here will find to much similarity to well known distro :)

(but that will not prevent me from using it :)

In general we can go and look after artists that are good and need some points
in their portfolios. Making artwork for openSUSE that has international
audience in millions can be good investment for them. Although majority of
community is used to free (as in beer), having your art distributed around the
world can't hurt.

--
Regards,
Rajko