Re: [opensuse-marketing] Answers at stackexchange
On Thursday, November 10, 2011 08:40:22 AM jdd wrote:
Le 10/11/2011 00:05, Pascal Bleser a écrit :
We certainly need a better infrastructure, as our communication
is rather non-functional in many ways, but adding even more
tools into the mix is something we really have to think about
twice.

agree.

and don't forget connect. If we have to work on something it's on connect

jdd
I really really dislike connect. I think it was too ambitious with too limited
of support for the use case, and thus is not very maintainable. I think
Kablink is a far superior replacement to the current system used for connect.
https://features.opensuse.org/312952