Re: [opensuse-marketing] Answers at stackexchange
On Wednesday 09 November 2011 15:00:08 Pascal Bleser wrote:

So is there anything that must be done ?
Anything that you cannot do yourself for that ?
Any sort of "ownership" of that section that can be shared
across several people ? (to prevent a bus factor too high ;))

Would you have the time (and will) to check that out ?

Once it's there, we can then spread the word around :)

I do not know how the process of requesting sections is working.
Possibly Ubuntu, Appla and Google have commercial relations with them
(note that they have non-standard domain name for ubuntu section,
not askubuntu.stackexchange.com, but askubuntu.com).