Re: [opensuse-marketing] Proposal for an New Ambassador List
  • From: Abhradip mukherjee <abhradip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 01:15:26 +0530

Thats maybe all possible. But it isnt good to force new ambassadors to
use ning!
I find it strange I have a opinion to introduce myself on this list but
I must join ning!

This has you done as you have added the point on the ambassador site

Changed it to optional. Thanks for correcting me.

That's not the point. We just do not understand why you have created a
separate site instead of 'improving' (if necessary in any

Our aim is to keep as much content as possible on the oS sites (that's
why the several forums have been merged on

Well, separate site? because does not have such a social
networking platform and a wiki and a forum can not be a replacement
for that.

Merging it on That's not in my hand. Would have been
happier to merge it as or something like