Re: [opensuse-marketing] Opensuse 11.0 boxed versions?
  • From: manchette <manchette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:22:09 +0200
Pascal Bleser a ├ęcrit :
Stephan Binner wrote:
| On Tuesday 24 June 2008 22:27:28 manchette wrote:
|
|> Do you know when is the boxed dvd due to be released (even
approximatly) ?

| It's released. When you get it depends on many things: language
version, your
| country, where you buy/how long the dealer chain is. I read that German
| subscribers received their openSUSE 11.0 box even on day of release. :-)

Yep, indeed. I bought a subscription where every release is
automatically sent to me when available, and received the box on
Thursday, from here: http://www.edv-buchversand.de/suse/

cheers
hello,
i don't understand german, so i saw this site in english :
http://shop.novell.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=novelleu&Locale=en_GB&Env=BASE&productID=105125500&&resid=0aQ5AgoHAi0AACduLpcAAAAA&rests=1214392634664
is the boxed dvd mentionning english also providing french language ?
Thanks
Fabrice