[opensuse-kde] KDF 4.7.1 packages ̣- black screen
Hey everybody!

I hope it's a local issue but in case it's not, a warning to those who consider
updating to the packages from KDF.

I just did and got a black screen after re-login. The apps are all started and
accessible but not displayed.

I did chose the KDE plasma-workspace session. I moved .kde4 and I tried logging
in as another user. All with the same result. The kdebase4 etc. packages are
all 4.7.1.

I hope the next rebuild solves, just be careful before updating. :)

Sven