Re: [suse-kde] konqueror and audiocd:/
  • From: "Paul W. Abrahams" <abrahams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:59:21 -0500
On Friday 05 March 2004 6:30 pm, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:52:22 -0500
> "Paul W. Abrahams" <abrahams@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > What exactly is the sidebar media player?
>
> First make sure that there is a vertical column of icons on the left
> side of your Konqueror Window (if not, press F9). The "Sidebar Media
> Player" is the icon that looks like a play button, click on that. If it
> is not there, press on the top icon, select "Add New"=>"Sidebar Media
> Player".

Now I'm more confused. Pressing F9 with the cursor on the desktop does
nothing, and I can't find anything in Control Center to create a sidebar
either. I do have a row of icons across the bottom of my screen, and at the
right side there's a CD symbol that when clicked brings up kscd. But kscd
won't accept the drag-and-drop.

Paul Abrahams