Re: [suse-kde] kmail and spam
  • From: Craig Ambrose <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:23:32 +1100

Nope, there's nothing built in. There is a good set of documentation about how
to set up kmail with an external spam filter here:

http://kmail.kde.org/tools.html#antispam

Basically, you'll need install the spam filter of your choice, and create a
few filters in kmail to pipe mail through it (see the docs above). I've used
spamassassin in this way very successfully, although I found that on my
rather slow machine, it's a rather large drain on resources and I'm
considering switching to bogofilter.

Craig