Re: [opensuse-gnome] gdm and plymouth
  • From: Luis Medinas <lmedinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:22:21 +0100
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger
<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only 'surprise' which I could preview so far with this patch might
be a conflict with our gdm-vt-allocation-hack.patch:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=gdm-vt-allocation-hack.patch&package=gdm&project=GNOME%3AFactory&srcmd5=7f5ae3b84cf6a4cbb10f17f57f697557

This patch comes from SLED or is to fix any specific bug ? Shipping
the two might give us some problems.

Other than that, as plymouth might have some bigger implications, we
surely will have to align also with the KDE team here, to make sure that
also KDM looks as smooth as gdm.

We should open a bug to the KDE team with the plymouth patch for KDM.

Cheers
Luis