Re: [opensuse-gnome] Monsoon/Transmission, Pidgin/Empathy, Gwibber, etc.
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:17:32 +0200
Le lundi 10 août 2009, à 18:58 +0100, James Ogley a écrit :
Also, people wanted to push gwibber to factory. Is the version in
Contrib working fine on factory? Can someone submit it to G:F, I'll
forward it from there. James, maybe?

I'd rather wait a short time on this.

We're waiting on a patch from HackWeek that will add some really nice
integration with the rest of the GNOME desktop.

Also, I'm in favour of pushing the trunk packages I have in
home:Riggwelter:GNOME_Contrib - they're actually much more stable than
the 'stable' ones in G:Con at the moment.

The thing is that the longer we wait, the harder it will be to have the
package in Factory. If we add it now, we'll still be able to fix issues
later...