Re: [opensuse-factory] Releases going forward

"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2014-01-31 14:09, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-01-31 08:28, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 01/31/2014 07:36 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

From what has been written, Attachmate is abandoning openSUSE
just like Canonical abandoned Kubuntu. As simple as that.

This is what people will think with all the confusion on this
thread, yes. True or false, this is what we are afraid of. The SUSE
people should be very careful of what they say.

Confusion is spreading.

http://www.linux.com/news/software/applications/759992-changes-at-opensuse

Hey, they quoted me!

http://lwn.net/Articles/583632/rss