Re: [opensuse-factory] Can the Activities icon be changed back to the original colorized version for 12.3?
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:58:54 +0100
On 04/03/13 19:59, Roman Bysh wrote:
Hello all,

I know it's late but...Every time I look at the Activities icon 3D box
I'm thinking about VirtualBox. It doesn't look right.

Agreed, it makes me want to play Yahtzee.

I've got a version here which is a monochrome rework of the 3 coloured dots, which I'll submit for 12.3, in agreement with the openSUSE KDE team's designer.

I think the original colored traffic lights would look great on black. Yes?

I think those look like something off the front of a 70s Color TV, but each to his own. The concept behind the 12.3 KDE branding is that all the non-application icons on the panel are monochrome, except for the SUSE logo on the app launcher.

Will