On 2012/06/07 12:50 (GMT-0400) Brian K. White composed:
A CD iso is still a magic size that has a lot of value and
should be maintained. I value it even if I don't use it much. I value it
on behalf of others and I value that the option is there for odd
situations which DO still pop up now and then.
It will just be one more situation that Suse is no longer good for.

+1

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/