Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed status for the week of March 26, 2012
Le mardi 27 mars 2012, à 11:10 -0700, Greg KH a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 07:59:07PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
We pushed some as updates to 12.1 (including gnome-shell), but there are
several packages with updates. For instance, glib2, gtk3,
gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-control-center, eog, empathy, cheese,
clutter, file-roller, etc.

I can try to build a full list if you want.

If you can, that would be great. Otherwise I can go through all 226
packages by hand and figure it out...

As far as I can tell, that's the full list (much smaller than what I
expected; or my osc/sed hacks failed in some cases):

aisleriot
atkmm
cheese
clutter
clutter-gst
empathy
eog
file-roller
folks
gconf2
gjs
glib2
gnome-control-center
gnome-keyring
gnome-nettool
gnome-settings-daemon
gnome-user-docs
gtk3
gucharmap
libchamplain
libgnome-keyring
librsvg
orca
pangomm
rygel
seahorse
vino

Of those, the ones with interesting changes are:

cheese
clutter
clutter-gst
empathy
folks
gconf2
gjs
glib2
gnome-control-center
gnome-keyring
gnome-nettool
gnome-settings-daemon
gtk3
libchamplain
libgnome-keyring
librsvg
orca
rygel
seahorse

There's also the evolution stack, but it's going to be pushed as a

maintenance update soon:
evolution
evolution-data-server
evolution-ews