Re: [opensuse-factory] Time to collect show stoppers for Beta
Am Freitag, 16. September 2011 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

There are some things we need to get done before we can call Milestone 6
Beta:

- kpat is 4.7.0
* should be fixed now, at least everything needed is in, but we didn't yet
rebuild clearly (which is a sad statement for a tuesday afternoon ;(

- 11.4 artwork needs to go. Unless of course the artwork says this will
stay for the final.
* no action done here.

- systemd still has several issues on the live cd and first boot after
installation
* not fixed either

- there are still 22 build failures in openSUSE:Factory:Staging:DtNeeded,
we'll revert the patch in binutils I guess.
* not fixed either

- we have no kernel-xen
* submtited

- several kmps do not build: ndiswrapper, omnibook, vmpware-guest, xen,
xtables-addons
* not fixed either

* slideshow was updated

All in all I see no beta this week and next week SUSE has hackweek blackout ;(

Greetings, Stephan