Re: [opensuse-factory] running factory?
Le 22/04/2011 21:44, Bruno Friedmann a écrit :

Be careful with testing multimedia, (I've just discuss about that
with yaloki on irc) There's pretty much no application for high
level (as you mainly do jdd) in Essential which is the only one
repo available for Factory on packman.

yes, I beg this. But I noticed some apps on 11.4 don't even loas, so they where not tested at all. The packager can't obviously test all. So I want to help, as this is a part I know a bit and use.

Most problems are easy to fix when reported.

But there's also all the others on OBS which will love to have love

sure. My idea is to start from the multimedia pattern at first without packman, then with it.
:-)

I'm using factory from pretty much one year now. If it works at
90%, 90% of the time. It can break, and being frustrating some
days...

well often it don't even start, so difficult to use. I will try first on VirtualBox

and I will open a page on my own wiki to report

jdd