Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
  • From: Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:40:00 -0400
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:54, C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some ads do slip through the Chrome AdBlock... and in my experience,
some ads still slip through the AdBlock Plus extension in Firefox...
ie they are not perfect.

Yes, but the question lies is this a technical fault where some
element matched an ad blocking rule, a fault in the rules? And if it's
the former is the cause purely the browser?

I.e.: if the reason is only "someone hasn't written a decent ad
blocker" I don't think that would be a valid reason to discredit the
browser.

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,

A. Helge Joakimsen