Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:01:31 +0100
* Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-03-14 12:26]:
Le lundi 14 mars 2011, à 12:22 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Le lundi 14 mars 2011, à 12:04 +0100, Cristian Morales Vega a écrit :
Vincent, #678990 probably has to do with the remove of
gtk-update-icon-cache from SuSEconfig? In the forum other people
complained about missing icons in Gnome.

[...]

But we can indeed add this back in an online update if people think
that'd help for 11.4. I'd just move the script to hicolor-icon-theme
instead. I'm open to that if that's a big issue in 11.4.

Sorry, I sent the mail too fast. I'd appreciate if someone could take
time to look at the forums to see how frequent this issue is, and for
what kind of apps this happens. This will help us decide if the online
update is the best way to proceed.

For example, none of the packages in X11:lxde update desktop/icon
caches in 11.4, I'll fix that now for Factory. Have you checked
packages in other develoment projects apart from GNOME:* and
X11:xfce?

--
Guido Berhoerster