Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.4 is finished, how should one go with Tumbleweed and when?
On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 06:08:01PM +0200, Vahis wrote:
I have an 11.4 machine, everything up to date.
I have a Tumbleweed machine, everything up to date.

I intend to keep 11.4 as 11.4 for a while at least, so that's fine.

I intend to go on upgrading the Tumbleweed machine.

It will get confused when 11.4 is released.

At what point do I need to change YaST to point to 11.4 repos?

When 11.4 is released.

When that happens on Thursday, I will delete all of the packages from
the current openSUSE:Tumbleweed repositories, and point the base at
11.4, and start all over.

BTW the Tumbleweed kernel is beyond 11.4 now.

It is for the moment, but not for long :)

Hope this helps,

greg k-h