Re: [opensuse-factory] Whats happened to the repo manager menu item in software management?
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:37:43 +0100
On Monday 27 October 2008 15:18:06 Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
I confirm this one. The slideshow is not show, but instead you see the
progressbar and the list of packages being installed, with all the
messages. I did a fresh install too.

Yes, slideshow is broken right now, we need a new build to verify if all
pieces are finally in place (YaST, zypp, buildservice).

Stano