Re: [opensuse-factory] Sax2 bug 359495 says: Fixed, but is not.
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:42:45 +0100

On 2/15/2008 at 17:21, "M9." <monkey9@xxxxxx> wrote:

25:11 CET 2008 - ms@xxxxxxx

| - fixed resolution algorithm which was broken due to qt4 port (bnc
#359495)

| If it does indeed, please reopen the bug,
|
| Andreas

Nope it did not, are there different pkgs at factory now?

The current available are 8.1-346, so still not the ones which you're actually
expecting
(as per
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/i586/)
for i586 it could be that you can grab a copy of the final rpm earlier from
the BS, if you have an account... but I'm not sure about that (never tried, but
as i586 is now built in BS, it might be possible)

I think they will come out in a few days... stay patient... and in the
meantime: make a good backup of your xorg.conf

Dominique