Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-contrib (283 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-contrib] NonFree repository for Contrib
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:25:13 +0100
Michal Vyskocil wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to ask why we have a NonFree repository in Contrib project conf? Do
we really need it? If yes, then which packages needs this and in opposite
case
I recommend to turn this off by default.

True. The following home projects need to switch to NonNonFree (8-) first.

home:michal-m:contrib/openSUSE_Factory home:jimfunk:Contrib/Factory_Contrib
home:michal-m/openSUSE_Factory
home:-miska-:Contrib/openSUSE_Factory
home:mvyskocil:Contrib/openSUSE_Factory

Henne