[opensuse-buildservice] Building with EPEL packages
Hi,

Is there any way to build RedHat/CentOS packages with build dependencies
pulled in from EPEL on the openSUSE OBS?

I see the answer has been no in the past [1][2][3][4], but in 2014 there
was some suggestion that the Download-on-Demand support might make this
easier.

The reason I'm not just copying the SRPMs and rebuilding them is that the
available version of CMake requires a newer CMake than is available in
RHEL/CentOS 5/6 to build, so I haven't worked how to bootstrap it properly
yet - perhaps I will need an intermediate version from an older release of
EPEL.

Thanks

David Adam
zanchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx