Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crazy hermes...

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

http://paste.opensuse.org/82409309
I don't actually spot anything unusual if you ignore that all mails from
7th-11th arrived on 11st, but as I said: that's the exception.

Honestly, an exception that happened multiple time over the last few weeks (I did not keep track on often it was asked on -buildservice IRC channel or how often I asked Darix about it).

But in general, it's usable..

@coolo: what does 'fixing' it temporarily mean: rebooting the box? restarting the server? Black magic at each occurrence?
Maybe it could at least be monitored and automatic action be triggered (I know, it does not fix the problem/cause, but at least it works around the after-effects).

Dominique