Re: [opensuse-buildservice] understanding maintenance workflow, reverted fixes

And sometimes the web interface is really handy for quick fixes. For
instance, when I'm in debian (sorry, but happens) I can't "osc vc", so
it's easier to add changelog entries with the web interface. I used to
be able to attach a commit log for those, no longer the case now.

Out of curiosity: Why? Isn't there a debian build of osc?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer