Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "(E) Attention, copyright is not mentioned in spec files as source or patch."
On 04/06/2012 05:01 PM, Florian Höch wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to submit a package to openSUSE factory, but get the error
seen in the subject of this message (from factory-auto).

Honestly, I don't even know what the error is supposed to mean.

Running osc service localrun source_validator as mentioned in the
details of the error gives me "too few arguments". Adding the specfile
as last argument gives me "too many arguments". The manpage doesn't
contain usage information for that particular operation either.

I tried looking at the build service specfile guidelines, but couldn't
discern any info that seemed related. The specfile in question already
contains a copyright comment.

Pointers welcome.

Please give us a pointer to your spec file - best to the location in the build service to see what's wrong,

Andreas