Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Logo
Hello,

Am Wednesday 03 August 2011 14:11:36 schrieb C. Bergström:
On 08/ 3/11 07:07 PM, Robert Lihm wrote:
Hello All!

I made a new logo for the OBS [1]. The second variant in the PNG is
mainly for cases like e.g. ads, banners, etc. Where the logo is
small/tiny.

Hope you like it ;-)

No - it's really ugly

/* Me thinks no engineer should be allowed to design logo and
companies/communities should use something like 99design */

1) The font isn't readable and anyway it's a logo and probably shouldn't
have that
2) The color is blah /* personal preference */

I fully agree ... It looks like an old and ugly factory building.

Regards,

Peter