Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: RHEL6 - missing gtkmm24-devel

Hallo,

for some of the packages installed on our RHEL test boxes (I tried both
x64 and i686) the last part of the version number is .el6_0.1 where it
is just .el6 in the obs repo. This means, you can't even just simply put
packages from the optional-repo and place them into your local replica
of the b-o-o RHEL6 repository.

We wanted to compile a php module and therefore placed
php-devel-5.3.2-6.el6_0.1.i686.rpm from the optional repository into our
local buildserver repos. However it requires
php-5.3.2-6.el6_0.1.i686.rpm whereas php-5.3.2-6.el6.i686.rpm is
provided during the sync from b-o-o. In the end we also had to manually
add php-cli and php-common.

rpm -qa shows, that on this particular test box there are 29 packages
installed, which carry _0.1 in their name. Here is a list:
http://pastebin.com/5t6MiFuD

With kind regards,

Lars Volker