Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS book writing
Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011, 19:48:45 schrieb Helen:
regarding the Buildservice book - what a brilliant initiative.

If anyone wishes to contribute but is concerned about their English, I
am happy to help with editing your writing. You can email me directly
off-list if you wish, and send me texts to check anytime. There may
be a delay in returning edits due to timezone.

I would be happy to add you to the committers list. So you can also peer
review our broken english commits and fix it directly :)

thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH