[opensuse-buildservice] Re: error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:43:19 -0400
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Today, I started getting these error on CentOS_5, i586 and x86_64

   sipxcalllib' --eval %suse_insert_debug_package
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/sipxcalllib.spec
   error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo

I used osc command to edit the package meta

osc meta pkg home:sipfoundry sipxcalllib -e

I found instances of debug flags on that the sue build service web ui
didn't reflect. After removing all debug flags, now everything
builds. I don't know why I get debug rpms but i wanted them anyway,
so all is good. Thanks for everyone's help