Re: [opensuse-buildservice] error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo
  • From: Matt Williams <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:52:25 +0100
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:43 AM, Dominique Leuenberger
<Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you have a %debug_package line in your spec? Take it out. This is
controlled by build service flags.

Thanks for you response

I do not have that line, this is the entire spec file
 http://pastie.org/938982.txt

For one of my packages I too had this problem but for Mandriva
instead. In the end I had to explicitly disable debug builds with the
build service flags for those distros to make the error go away. I
don't know what causes it but I too would like a fix.

Matt