Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu universe
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:37:42 +0200
Am Montag, 26. April 2010 09:31:16 schrieb Pau Garcia i Quiles:
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Samstag, 24. April 2010 11:24:28 schrieb Pau Garcia i Quiles:
Hello,

Why is the 'universe' repository for Ubuntu not available in OBS?

bascially for time and legal reasons. It contains packages which are
considered to be at least problematic by Novell legal and I don't
have time to review them.

No, you are wrong.

Packages with may pose legal trouble are in *multiverse* not in universe.

no, I found enough illegal packages in universe. Stuff which contains codec
code and friends.

And no, I really have no time to review them step by step for each release.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH